heard on the news this morning to expect as much as another .10 jump in gas today
heard on the news this morning to expect as much as another .10 jump in gas today
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Yeah
it goes up on Mondays, Wednesdays,and Fridays [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
The fleecing of America
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
it is going up to 3.99 everwhere.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
bend over and grab your ankles
although im not going to complain just yet because gas is still only 3.55 here
its pathetic that 3.55 seems like a real bargain
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Was told the same thing down at the gas station just now, going up to near 4.00 at any moment. This is really ridiculous.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
thats because oil hit a record high today of almost $128
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Dang...all this over a kid I talked to in Wal Mart today! If I had to put my 2 cents worth in on it, I would say that the kid was middle class. Having a job where I have to deal with welfare recipients on a daily basis, I can spot them a mile away. This kid was articulate, well dressed, and his mother was dressed well. So who can tell why his mother needed to sell the ps3. Sure, you can take the argument that on welfare, they can afford to dress well and all. Believe me, that's not the case here. Welfare recipients here play the part to a T. Pretty much one step up from the characters you see in Deliverance.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks